Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to put it out there that someone stole my teryx4 le last night from my driveway and there may be some parts that come up on ebay or other forums from Washington state. It was the Black with Red so wish me luck on getting it back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey sorry, cops found it last night around 7pm so it is back home safe and sound but since they drug it out of the driveway besides the ignition being destroyed with a screwdriver i think the transmission is damaged.

·
Premium Member
2022 Teryx SLE
125 Posts
Hey sorry, cops found it last night around 7pm so it is back home safe and sound but since they drug it out of the driveway besides the ignition being destroyed with a screwdriver i think the transmission is damaged.
Hate it’s damaged, but at least you got it back.

·
Premium Member
2022 Teryx SLE
125 Posts
I had an atv stolen a few years ago, and my homeowners insurance wouldn’t cover it. Hadn’t even made the first payment on the atv, it was brand new. Never got it back.

·
Aug 2020 TOTM Winner
142 Posts
Glad you were able to recover it. I take the ignition fuse out of mine and remove my steering wheel when it is parked in my garage. I don't think it'll stop someone from taking the machine if they really wanted it, but it would hopefully slow them down or deter most thieves from attempting to take it.

·
Registered
2021 Teryx4 LE S
41 Posts
Whenever I drive into town it gets a boot on one of the wheels and has an alarm I bought cheap off ebay. At home I have security cameras and will boot it up as well whenever we're away. All just deterrents but at least they'd have to work for it. It's insured but my biggest concern is finding a replacement these days!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts