Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to some state police and DOT guys at my business the other day about making my Teryx street legal here in PA. I know you guys out west can do it rather easy. They told me to have it inspected and liscensed as a motorcycle, and that I would need turnsignals, a horn, and dot tires and maybe more. The tires/wheels are easy with 14", horn is easy, what are you guys doing about turnsignals? Any other ideas out there are appreciated, this is going to be alot of leg work to do in my state but it sounds possible, they told me about a quad that runs the highways everyday close to here. Wish me luck!

·
Banning,CA
582 Posts
When you say out west I know your not talking about cali, cuz we have a hard time registering anything offroad for street use.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When you say out west I know your not talking about cali, cuz we have a hard time registering anything offroad for street use.
I meant mostly Arizona, you guys in Cali cant even take a piss outside!:tongue_out:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Blinkers are easy...The "Joyner" buggies use a 2 way switch hooked up to a flasher relay...push the switch left and right, then for lights, motorcycle blinkers or make your own with any type of light, preferably led... rather simple but easy...

Cali is harsh...friend here had a pain in the ass time to register a dual sport with all the lights etc... But ya gotta love the desert and dunes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts