Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Teryx2 Camo
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all. Has anyone run Super ATV arched forward offset A-arms with Camso T4S tracks? Specifically want to know if the track mounting brackets that come with the tracks will work with the Super ATV A-arms since they are angling forward. I called Camso and they do not test the brackets with aftermarket A-arms so could not say one way or the other. I also called Super ATV and they can not say for sure either. Thanks

2016 Terys2 Camo
2" Highlifter lift
Camso T4S tracks

·
Vendor
960 Posts
I can't remember on the Teryx. We don't see a lot of tracks around here, so I can't say for sure. I know there are some mods that have to happen to make them work on the Popo and Can-Ams, so I'm sure it can be done....but you'd probably have to modify something to make sure they're not rubbing.

·
Registered
2016 Teryx2 Camo
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't remember on the Teryx. We don't see a lot of tracks around here, so I can't say for sure. I know there are some mods that have to happen to make them work on the Popo and Can-Ams, so I'm sure it can be done....but you'd probably have to modify something to make sure they're not rubbing.
I will order some and see what happens. Worst case is that I will have to swap out the A-arms when I switch between tracks and wheels.Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day all. Has anyone run Super ATV arched forward offset A-arms with Camso T4S tracks? Specifically want to know if the track mounting brackets that come with the tracks will work with the Super ATV A-arms since they are angling forward. I called Camso and they do not test the brackets with aftermarket A-arms so could not say one way or the other. I also called Super ATV and they can not say for sure either. Thanks

2016 Terys2 Camo
2" Highlifter lift
Camso T4S tracks
Wondering if you ever managed to get the track to work on high clearance a arms? i have same question. is there something a machine shop can make to easily modify the bracket? thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts