Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:attention1:
Okay this is for everyone , long legged , short legged, This is so simple and everyone can make one. Just try it you will love it, it is so comfortable and stable when riding in rough terrain.
It is just a piece of angle iron and some strap metal with self tapping screw bolts that just bolt to the plastic and it holds up well.
Okay, I would set on the floor after done fabricating and then get a good feel the the best location for your foot.
THIS WORKS LIKE AND CHAMP AND NO SILLY PEDAL MODIFICATION IS NEEDED , NOT EVEN FOR YOU LONG LEGGED FELLOWS.
:icon_rockwoot::beer2:
I will get new pics ASAP
I have a new and improved version and will be selling for 50.00 which will include shipping.
Hey guys,
Try this with all stock pedals locations , This mod will work without any other mods to the location of the pedals, and your wives will love it too.
It works Awesome.

Hey Guys,
This mod will work awesome with out any other mods, Just try it by itself first and then if you want to add a spring or anything else you can. Your wives will love it

Pics are working here, :worthless:

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No Gas Pedal Surging

I have now modified my radx pedal solution and if anyone wants one just get me your info for shipping and will work on getting them out. It makes for a even better ankle position.
Marcus:ride:

Reactions: honduranteryx

·
Registered
813 Posts
Just installed the radx pedal solution and I think its great now,real smooth throttle travel and my foot doesnt get tired anymore,LOVE IT...

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Sand,
Did you already try this
It is awesome.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Sand,
Did you already try this
It is awesome.
Not yet, but I've been thinking about it all day. I have to weld something for the wife anyway, so I guess I zap one of these out too. Thanks for the great idea. It's kind of embarrassing when my foot gets "jumpy" and the machine lurches around at low speeds.

And here I thought the only solution was to floor it the entire time!!!

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that is funny,
This will completely eliminate that problem, I works like a charm.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yea shoot him a PM and he will get back to ya,I have one on mine and love it!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine

I can't believe I built one of these and have yet to install the damn thing!!! I just got home from the grocery store with the Teryx and those friggen speed bumps make me sound like I don't know how to drive. I swear, once these things start jumping back in forth....

here's the one I built - pretty simple.

Attachments

·
Registered
267 Posts
So does your heel park in front of the iron or do you set your foot on top of the Iron?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lol so you want 50 bucks for a small piece of angle iron and a couple tabs welded on it !!!!sound like a 40 buck profit after u ship lmao geeeee thanks

·
Registered
484 Posts
I made one from a piece of 2x4 I will sell for $40..... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts