Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I own a 2013 T4, a 2014 T4 and a 2014 T2. What are you riding? All I am speaking of is not what I read but actual experience I have had with my machines.
My point is simply that anecdotal information, such as yours, is useful for forming reasoned guesses but not for determining facts. Collective experience and data prove or disprove anecdotal experience.

Prior to the recall, it was very apparent that belts were failing prematurely. That appears to have ended.

If a failure pattern emerges, you may be on to something. But right now, we're not seeing abnormal belt failures, like we did.

There is no data - yet - to prove your theory right or wrong.

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
Call me a dumb redneck but what the Hell does anecdotal mean. You got to use basic words here bud . Im lost.... Hell I cant even pronounce the dang word.

Reactions: TimN

·
WFOWS6_IL
275 Posts
I did find some information last night from Kawi R & D. :) While not directly related, this person did mention a few changes to help reduce heat in the center console on the 14s and this person is on the Kawi R & D department for the Teryx.

- Raised center console height
- Changed exhaust system

I don't have the direct link, but you can find it on:

YouTube: 2014 Kawasaki Teryx Ride Review By UTV Scene.com

It's about half way through the video when the guy is showing the features of the 14.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts