Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI PEOPLE JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OFFER BACK ON TOP IN CASE I MAY HAVE MISSED ANYONE OR ANY OF THE NEW MEMBERS TO THE T4 FAMILY. I'M OFFERING FREE THE T4 SERVICE MANUAL IN A PDF. FORM TO EVERYONE WHO ASKS. JUST PM ME WITH AN E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT WILL ACCEPT A 13 MEG FILE. THIS IS A MANUAL THE SERVICE GUYS USE OR REFERENCE TO. SEE YOU ON THE TRAILS:pint::pint::pint::idea:

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Hi mickey, i sent you a few pm's never got the email, did i do something wrong, maybe i missed, any chance you could send the pdf file for the t4 again. Thanks alot. [email protected]

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry if I missed you had over 100 request and may have missed you with the e-mail address. You should have it now.

·
Registered
285 Posts
pm sent Thanks in advance

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks again , MIKE

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If I missed you please remind me as it is my intentions to get this out to everyone who requests it. Send me a PM with an e-mail address that will accept a 13 meg file. I don't always see these posts with the addresses listed maybe every 3 days.

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
nAH THANKS goes to the person who shared it with me wink wink..

just paying it forward

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please friends if you're requesting this manual you need to pm me not post your address on the open forum as i don't read all of them. You also need to provide me an e-mail address that will accept a 13 meg pdf. File. I've gotten many returned e-mails stating it was undeliverable due to the size and restriction of your provider. I can't any longer respond to each of you that it's been bounced back to me as i get many request. Please follow my simple instructions and i'll get it to you asap. If you requested this service/repair file and didn't recieve it yet it's because of the aboved mentioned problems. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI PEOPLE JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OFFER BACK ON TOP IN CASE I MAY HAVE MISSED ANYONE OR ANY OF THE NEW MEMBERS TO THE T4 FAMILY. I'M OFFERING FREE THE T4 SERVICE MANUAL IN A PDF. FORM TO EVERYONE WHO ASKS. JUST PM ME WITH AN E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT WILL ACCEPT A 13 MEG FILE. THIS IS A MANUAL THE SERVICE GUYS USE OR REFERENCE TO. SEE YOU ON THE TRAILS:pint::pint::pint::idea:

Please send me a copy of the service manual.
My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would definitely like a service manual. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts