Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my Yeti UTV roof rack was sitting on the doorstep when I got home. It looked like a pretty easy install, and it really should have been. the front support were a little bit bent -- assuming damage from shipping -- but I was able to get it mounted. I'm super happy. Heck, the wife even said "that looks really nice on the Teryx". :)

I think I'll go get it dirty tomorrow.

:grin

·
Registered
137 Posts
That looks great. Never thought about expanding space on top of the Rex. What's the roof rating for these things?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Any trouble getting through the Garage / Shed doors with the extra height the rack brings into play? Was considering one for mine as well but not sure of clearance to get it in and out of the shop.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no issue at all. I have a standard garage door -- I'd have to go measure it to know the height, but I still have probably 6" of clearance.

I'll snap a couple pics this evening, and maybe take a couple measurements.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll have to go out and check myself. I have all my fishing rods hanging off the garage door so I'm down at least 5 or 6" from the door myself. thanks for the response.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I took a quick look at my Teryx in the garage. The rack only adds about 6" of height to the machine. With a standard 8' garage, you should have nearly a foot of clearance.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can't find any info on Yeti UTV anymore. Do you have any more info on where I can find one, please?
I'm willing to bet it had to do something with the YETI cooler brand, maybe legal issues. It's too bad though, because I've looked everywhere for a roof setup for my Teryx, and the options are really slim. This unit was by far the best looking, and quality wise as well. You may have noticed by now, the accessory market for the Teryx is extremely limited, as compared to the other manufacturers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts