Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, greetings from mexico!

i want to buy a full system exhaust for my 09 teryx EFI but i beleive there is not to many options yet... i heard one with a muzzy but it is so loud for my taste.
i like the VENT RACING and the DMC ones but i am not sure if it will fit the 09.

have ever of you have these 2 particular models installed in a 09?

if so, i will very pleased if you can tell me how they perform and sound

·
Banned
1,090 Posts
hi guys, greetings from mexico!

i want to buy a full system exhaust for my 09 teryx EFI but i beleive there is not to many options yet... i heard one with a muzzy but it is so loud for my taste.
i like the VENT RACING and the DMC ones but i am not sure if it will fit the 09.

have ever of you have these 2 particular models installed in a 09?

if so, i will very pleased if you can tell me how they perform and sound
Muzzy is about the quietest, anything quieter is going to start killing the power. Not as much on a stocker but the more you mod it the more it would hold you back. DASA is working on the 09' pipes right now that are a little louder but 1 more HP at the rear wheel. The thing about the DASA is it will be geared more for my 840 kits or a std bore with stage 2 cams. You will be able to read about my 840 and DASA's pipe and fuel maps in ATV Rider mag. here in a month or so.

·
Premium Member
2,400 Posts
We also have auto tune fuel controllers instock for the 2009. We have maps for these controllers now for muzzy pipes and Dasa intake. These controllers are the ony ones that will allow you to TRUELLY TUNE EACH CYLINDER. This is very important ESPECIALLY ON A STOCK Teryx. We will have more testing doen in 2 weeks on a 2009 Teryx with FST840 kit and Dasa pipes. All in all if you have to have pipes now go with the muzzys and the quiet inserts. Then install our auto tune controller and Dasa intake. That will get you a great running car and about 6 or so HP over stock.

DASA RACING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WINNING MOTORS AND SERVICE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.