Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was searching for a roof rack option for quite some time for my T2 but to no avail, so I fabricated my own. I bought the rack from Princess Auto and fabricated the crossbars that it sits on. Uses the same holes as the roof anchor points and is very sturdy. I made a couple more at the same time and am willing to sell to anyone looking for these. $200 cdn plus shipping. I'm in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. If you are interested, message me.

Attachments

·
ROCKSOFFROAD
1,436 Posts
Looking good uzelman needs a big Teryx logo on the front plate

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol, yes I do. Need to take care of my baby...

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Really nice job! Love the theme too...

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
64 Posts
I have the same windshield coming for my T4... I see that you have something suction mounted to the lower windshield, GPS or phone I assume? How does that mount hold up in rough conditions? Does it ever fall off of the window? I am debating between that and a hard mounted piece on the dash or center console for my tablet/GPS.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Phone Suction Mount

I have the same windshield coming for my T4... I see that you have something suction mounted to the lower windshield, GPS or phone I assume? How does that mount hold up in rough conditions? Does it ever fall off of the window? I am debating between that and a hard mounted piece on the dash or center console for my tablet/GPS.
I have my phone suction mounted to the bottom windshield. Holds up really well. I have the same one in my truck and both have never fallen off. The phone mount itself also keeps the phone secure in the holder which was important. I would see the two things that could happen is it would detach at the windshield or the phone would come out. Make sure you find one that has good suction and securely holds the phone. Very happy with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts