Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are ready to start shipping our racks. We are bringing to market the best cargo rack solution available, period. This is a bolt on accessory that requires no modification of the Teryx 4. You simply remove a single bolt from each of the stock rear X-Brace and install the cargo rack using the replacement bolts supplied with your new cargo rack. Also they are built to be a single person installable accessory which is nice for those that may not have help around.

These racks are very high quality, and expertly fabricated. Recommended maximum weight capacity is 200lbs for liability purposes and because we didn't build the OEM ROPS. Weight comes in around 35lbs.

$599 includes matte powder coat finish.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Too bad it bolts right where my gun rack is :rm_thumbdown:

·
Premium Member
2,123 Posts
What are the dimensions of the rack?

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
SWEET

·
Registered
983 Posts
Please shoot me a pic of your setup. I want these racks to work for as many setups as possible and knowing how others might be putting things together is alway helpful.
I can't get a pic right now but its the strong made one and it bolts on right there at the X where your rack is sitting.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love it also. But fear It will not be kosher with my gun rack set up.Looks close though?
Thanks for the picture. It would probably be pushing it but you could always mount your gun to the rack. Using the bracket it looks like it could be possible.

I will be visiting my local Kawi dealer to get one of those brackets to see what's possible. Again we want this to work with as many other aftermarket parts as possible. Cheers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What's the price of the rack and can you mount a spare tire mount to it? Looks good
The price is listed above $599 plus shipping. As far as the spare tire mount I'm not sure as it all depends on if it will fit on the rack. I would advise mounting the spare tire to a mount that is closer to the ground. We will have a bumber/spare tire mount eventually but nothing yet. We tried on version 1.0 to integrate into the rack but it looked like crap and it just wasn't what we wanted for our rack.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts