Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So other than the belt/clutch issues, are there any other known recurring problems with these? Have they figured it out and corrected it with the recall?

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
No problems with my 2012 other than self inflicted axle breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Sticks and rocks breaking or sticking thru the floorboards.
The plastic in the floorboard is somewhat brittle

·
Registered
4,947 Posts
I have had a ton of problems with my 12 but seems to be isolated to lucky me.
A common issue amongst many is going from 4wd/diff lock to 2wd can be quirky

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I have 1100 miles on mine. Driving on the road, plowing snow, pulling a trailer, lots of off-roading, hilclimbing, etc....

Only issue I have had was a broken floorboard, and my JBS guards have taken that worry away. I agree that the electric diff sometimes gives me an issue switching from one to the other, but I think I have figured out what to do/not do to make it work the best for me.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
2000 miles and just upper front bushing from garage products , and a broken floor board. It's been great!!

But....... We tried out a Viking VI and WOW!!!!!!! Super Quite!!!!! And rides much better than my T4, way more room for the family...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Getting out

The only problem I have is getting at trailer to haul my rig out so I cant spend great quality time with my family :icon_rolleyes:
Gawd I HATE borrowing other peoples stuff!

·
Registered
202 Posts
My 2017 has been awesome, no issues at all until now 3500 miles, pretty sure it's the fuel pump I'll find out tomorrow new one coming

1 - 16 of 16 Posts