Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its done UTV Crap - UTV Crap has the billet adapters done you need a 3 3/8" holesaw to drill out your stock airbox and bolt this new adapter in. As most people know the stock filter is not that great and has no real seals on the ends this will allow you to run a off the shelf uni filter and we are also pricing out some custom made uni filters for our billet adapter that will be alittle larger for more filter surface area there are also a few differnt K&N filters that will fit but they are on the slow train coming in
59.95 for the billet adapter

·
Registered
15 Posts
So when can we order this must have part? :) I need this really bad...

·
TERYXERISER
311 Posts
How about a little price break for all your TF.net brothers!!!!

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not trying to be rude but that is a price break there aint no middle man cut on this item lol

·
Registered
110 Posts
I see the Modquad kit with the K&N Filter for the Rhino on your site.Can you get the one for the Teryx that fits in the factory air box.

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we have a bunch of differnt k&n filters coming in to test and uni is going to custom make us filters for the box

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nope no k&ns are in that fit in the box yet I just tried three none are right im trying to find the largest filter that will fit in the stock box it would be easy to find a small one lol im trying to get the largest filter that will fit

·
Registered
110 Posts
Not to be rude but Mod Quad makes a kit that comes with a Billet adapter,K&N filter and a Outerwear wrap.Or you can get it with a foam filter.You list the Rhino kit on your site but do not list the Teryx kit yet.Both have the same list price.I don't see it being economical to buy everything separately.

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not to be rude but Mod Quad makes a kit that comes with a Billet adapter,K&N filter and a Outerwear wrap.Or you can get it with a foam filter.You list the Rhino kit on your site but do not list the Teryx kit yet.Both have the same list price.I don't see it being economical to buy everything separately.

I hear ya buddy but I havnt seen a modquad kit yet for the teryx and I dont know how ya can knock a price yet when we dont even have a KIT our kit or anybody elses so please stop talking about the modquad kit

I have Billet adapters instock the price is 59.99 and uni filters that fit it in stock the price for the filter is 20.99 so the kit price is 79.99 wooo hooo but im trying to get bigger filters that will work better longer ect.. Not trying to be rude either

with the 1000s of items we have in stock and truck loads of new items coming every day its hard to get everything on the web site

1 - 20 of 41 Posts