Discussion Starter #1
My teryx is for sale,
-PPF cage...completely TIG welded
-rear cage is removable and has a cradle for 2 spare tires
-LAC slip-ons
-beard suspension seats
-crow harnesses
-five 6" lights on an adjusible and removeable light bar
-6 super grip 5 star wheels w/ FAKE beadlock rings, wheels come with 25" dirt tamers mounted on them-2 are brand new
-PPF bumpers
-PPF radiator shrouds and radiator screen
-custom graphics
-PPF leg bars
-1.5" billet wheel spacers to convert to 4 on 110
-PPF a-arm guards
That should be about it, and if you dont like the color i actually have a new set of plastic sitting here i could change the color if you would like, but a color change and the plastic will be extra.

The machine prolly has about 20 hrs or so on it, its been a great machine, it mostly been used for shows, and now its time to change things up and build a new one.
feel free to give me a call if you have any questions 320-583-7444, jake

$9800 firm
$10,800 with the walker evans shocks

Attachments

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have a VDI and the programming software im lookin to get rid of if anyone is interested..

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD! for $8900...ouch. Cant wait to see what the resale will be on the 08's when the FI comes out...kinda scary

·
Registered
138 Posts
I took a huge hit on my rhino. Its all the aftermarket stuff with the economy does not add up to much. Have to keep it almost stock these days if you are gonna sell it. I wish I would have seen yours before I bought mine. I would have given you $9k.............:sick:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Somebody got one HELL of a deal on that!:campfire_flames_md_

·
Marcus
96 Posts
Damn that was cheap!

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
If you want top $, you have to part the heavily accesorized UTVs out. It is a pain though.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It just about went back to stock, I still have brand new box sides, tail gate plastic, and a new red hood if anyone is interested.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have all three new in the box, make me an offer. They are black, the red is the factory graphics they are not included.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts