Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Im in the process of building out our Teryx Stock Location OEM Replacement HID kits.. these kits should include a High/Low feature (Halogen low/ Xenon HID High). These should be very similar in price to our Rhino and Razor HID kits as well.
Looking for level of interest here.. thanks.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Will you post some pics of what the finished product looks like,maybe do a step by step install..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hid

I would be interested in hid headlights for my teryx.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Less than 200 would be a good thing,gotta be competative with the others.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HID Kit pricing

Yea im 99% sure I can hit that price point. just depends on a couple of minor details im still working out.. If all goes as planned I will be shipping kits the first part of march. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there.
Thanks!!

973 Posts
Yea im 99% sure I can hit that price point. just depends on a couple of minor details im still working out.. If all goes as planned I will be shipping kits the first part of march. Let me know if you are interested and we can go from there.
Thanks!!
Sorry I didn't call ya today Clint. I got really busy at work and had to pick up my Teryx today. Finally got the cage done!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Sounds good :icon_rockwoot:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am definitely interested in this. Let me know when you have it finished and ready to go. I actually met and talked with you on Friday at Kelly's Kawaski when you were seeing if the bulb will work in the Teryx. I picked up my Teryx yesterday.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
Im in the process of building out our Teryx Stock Location OEM Replacement HID kits.. these kits should include a High/Low feature (Halogen low/ Xenon HID High). These should be very similar in price to our Rhino and Razor HID kits as well.
Looking for level of interest here.. thanks.
YES I WOULD PROBABLE BE INTERESTED IN THEM, LET ME KNOW MORE INFO WHEN HAVE IT.

THANKS KURT

·
Registered
813 Posts
When will the hi/lo be avalible?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts