Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many rows are in the factory radiators?

If factory is only a single row is there anyone making two or three row radiators for the Teryx?

Radiator is packed with grasses and small weeds does someone make a product to install in front of radiator to prevent or minimize this from occurring?

·
Sep 2020 TOTM Winner
619 Posts
I don't know about an aftermarket radiator assembly, but JBS makes a guard setup for it. It's designed for mud but I would imagine that it would stop a fair amount of the weeds and grasses from getting to the radiator. JBS RADIATOR GUARD. Another option would be to try and fit a prefilter to the radiator, although I don't know of anyone that makes one specifically for the current models. But you may be able to come up with something using parts... something similar to this. Although the prefilter won't really stop it from happening, it would just make it easier to clean out. On bigger trips with lots of mud, I will sometimes carry a small battery powered pressure washer to clean the radiator out if necessary. You can draw the water from a bucket or a creek/puddle/pond. A last option would be a radiator relocation kit, again designed for mud, but could help with your situation as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts