Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
5K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  Ahhkawasaki08 
#1 · (Edited)
I am building these rocksliders from 1" square tube with .120 wall thickness, and 3/16 mild steel plate. What do u all think of them. I edited this post because I think I went about it the wrong way. I understand u don't know me and I don't know u, so I thought instead of tryin to sell them I would try to get ur thoughts on them

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Not to critique but you can buy some really nice Tony's Toys Rockerguard/Sliders for a hundred dollars cheaper and provide more protection.

#8 · (Edited)
Thanks for the feedback. I can work on the price a little. I was hoping to get some feedback on what people thought of them.

Your right :icon_thumleft:. Im not dissing you man, but how does this teryx community know who you are? Your some random dude that comes on the site, posts up some stuff he built and charges outrageous prices.

Your like the sales man that knocked on the door and wants to sell you some "special pots" :rofl2:.

At least get on the site and let ppl know who you are, where your from, what riding you do, etc. See prices of stuff and quality of it. You need a good rep with the site to sell or ppl will not trust you. If you can make a quality product for less, we will buy it, but you need some ppl to buy it and give good reviews to your stuff:icon_thumleft:
I hear you. I am new to forums in general. It was not even my idea to put these out for sale. The guys that I built these for talked me into it. Thanks

Thanks Murarik35, I edited the original post to try and get the communities feedback instead of just tryin to sell them

#9 ·
I like them,look well made and clean a good design like the square tubing. Price you posted was high but about every vendor is robbing people on these parts 200-300 % profit or more.

#12 ·
They look good. I wish you were closer to Lexington and maybe you could build a rear bumper for my Teryx4.

#15 ·
I bought some of these was sketchy at first but he followed up....id post a picture but idk how

#16 ·
I live in Prestonsburg KY and you might be the connection I am looking for. Do you have a web site or a place to see some of your work? I would like a rack for the front of my T4 got some interesting ideas for my machine I just need a good fabricator.

#21 ·
Slim u ever ride in the slade area?

#23 · (Edited)
Exit 33 off mountain pkwy. Red river gorge area. Outlaw trails . Shouldn't be too awful far from u. I have a cabin there

#25 ·
I have a better night picture i can send u the orange glows at night an it really stand out if u want to post it ill send it to ya just txt me 903-445-8358

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.