1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
SWEET what offset wheels are those?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Maybe he fell asleep in the seats........

Too tired to post, LOL. That's like saying you're too drunk to fish! :p

·
Registered
813 Posts
yes the seats are very comfortable and they fit on the stock bases perfect, its off to powder today.

Is it just me or is your steering wheel off center just a bit? What offset is your rims? Looks GREAT by the way..:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
My steering wheel is off center the same way. The owners manual says there is a adjustment in the dash with you have to remove to get to.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Just take the steering wheel off and reposition it..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Fill us in,was it that easy or are your gonna have to align it with the tie rods?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
SWEET what offset wheels are those?
the wheels are itp c series type 7's, they only came in a 4/3 offset 4" backspace and 3" outside spacing, and only come 7" wide, so i bought 6 of them and cut the rear ones apart on a lathe and tig welded them back together to get an 8.75" wide wheel with the same 3" outside spacing but a 5.75" backspace, it made the rear tires fill out nice. the lug holes on the 4/137 also only come in 10mm so i had to drill them out to 12mm, but the center hole fits the hub perfect.

Who did your cage for you?
i did the cage myself. i used 1.75" 095 dom and the tube end adaptors that mount the cage to the frame i made from billet steel which took me as long as the entire cage did, but i wasn't ready to cut my stock cage apart yet.the rear section of the cage i used Camburg Tube Clamps on so that i can take it out if i need full use of the bed.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Great,sounds like the guy on the line thats installing the sterring wheels needs to make sure its centered up be fore he sticks it.. QC should be all over his azz.. :rolleyes:

Rutcutter, that worked great thanks for the info!!!!!!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
the steering wheel in stock form seems to be about a 1/2" off center of the seat its not noticable when you are siting in it though. the corbeau seats i used mounted on the stock bases great and are centered on them. they also make you sit about 1.25" lower and back about 1.5"-2" which is great but the steering wheel needed to be lowered a bit.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts