Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think the Teryx with the CDI is gonna be able to beat the Rzr.
I'm sorry to say no.

From Bret901 on kawieriders.com (This is a VDIed Teryx)

"GOT TO RACE A RZR TODAY, THE TERYX JUMPED THE RZR OUT OF THE HOLE HELD IT THERE TILL ABOUT 30MPH THE RZR PASSED ME PUT ABOUT 2 BIKES ON ME HIS HIT THE REV LIMITER AT 55 AND I PASSED HIM BACK, KEEP IN MIND WE RACED DAMN NEAR 1000' ALL IN ALL THE RZR WILL STILL WIN MOST DRAG RACES AND IF HE TOOK THE PLASTIC SPACER OUT I WOULD HAVE NEVER CAUGHT HIM ON THE BIG END."

His video

"Im sure im gonna get called a liar but that was at the end of the day and my belt was slipping, much closer earlier in the day, but i dont have a video of the first race."

Original post here

·
Registered
65 Posts
In the final seconds of this video the Teryx catches and passes the RZR with the RZR bumping the limiter so, Yes the Teryx beats the RZR with the VDI

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Well My Teryx With Vdi Did Not Beat My Rzr. Like I Said Hopfully Soon It Will. Maybe Someelse's Will, These Are Just My Vehicles, maybe its cause i did pull my spacer out ill put it back in and try again

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
yes true but the vdi on the teryx adds about 1000 rpm which should be more mph. doesnt the vdi increase the speed limit also? how much lighter are rzr vs a teryx. the one thing i do know about weight on my rzr is that the cage and rear bumper and front i built total is 89 lbs. but heres a funny pic of my rzr i rear ended my buddys rhino at about 30 mph,this is how we got it back from olds out at glamis enjoy, you shouldnt drink and drive:D

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
yes true but the vdi on the teryx adds about 1000 rpm which should be more mph. doesnt the vdi increase the speed limit also? how much lighter are rzr vs a teryx. the one thing i do know about weight on my rzr is that the cage and rear bumper and front i built total is 89 lbs. but heres a funny pic of my rzr i rear ended my buddys rhino at about 30 mph,this is how we got it back from olds out at glamis enjoy, you shouldnt drink and drive:D
That is crazy!!! How the he** did you get that up there?:D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man that was a load to haul.. :weight2: Mine is going to flynt for a massage,gonna be the fastest NRA around this area 4 sure...:rocket1:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts