Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought these chrome steel itp wheels, off ebay they were 150 for a set of 4 shipped. but the wheel studs on the teryx are just shy of 1/2" no big deal on these wheels cause i can drill them to fit, but if you buy some high dollar cast wheel you might not be able to do so.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Good info and deal! They look like a wide offset for a teryx? Unless your looking to widen it out!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thats what I was thinking.. :confused:

Good info and deal! They look like a wide offset for a teryx? Unless your looking to widen it out!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just bought a set of itp c series type7 wheels for mine. They are a 14"x7" with a 4" backspace. The lug holes on these wheels only come in a 10mm so you have to drill them to 12mm but the center hole fits the hub perfect. For the rear I bought an extra pair of these wheels, since they only come in 7" wide with the 4/3 backspace and 4 on137 I cut four wheels in half on a lathe and tig welded them back together making a 8 3/4" wide wheel with a 5.75/3 backspacing. Since I used terra cross 26x11x14 tires on the rear the extra wheel width really makes the tire look good. The rear overall width is only 1/2" wider than stock (58.5") and the front is an 1.5" wider than stock (57.5") now. This combo looks great but was a lot of extra work, but I ended up with the exact offset I wanted and didn't have to wait weeks for them to be built. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I refuse to have to do this on new wheels,I hope ITP has it figuired out before I order mine.
Gonna give them a call in the morning on this issue.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
id prefer not to have to do that as well,hopefully the nukes just bolt right up!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Wouldnt the backspacing be differant?

I Haven't Tried It Yet But My Supplier Says That Mule Wheels Fit The Teryx.

·
TURBO!
425 Posts
Go the easy route and get 4 on 110 spacers, but for some the kawi is wide enough already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts