Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
Hell yeah! I couldn't resist taking a pic of the Frankenstrat with my Tyrex4 ! I have a buddy who owns his own decal shop maybe look into having it wrapped?? He is going to do my lil Z125Pro in an EVH wrap its been in the works for some time. Yes I haven't been to any of those parks but I do want to plan some trips to them. Those Guitar pics would look good with the Frankenstrat. We might be doing another Disney trip in 3 weeks just a heads up. I have some rock lights to install but doubt I'll have them done by then. Lol
I have a print out of a bunch off road places in the state I know one is closed permanently in Lincoln MO though.

TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
Sounds Good. If all goes well my buddy is bringing his Razor also,I hope the weather stays nice. We are either going to camp at Hogan's or rent a cabin from one of our buddies friend we met 3 weeks ago he took us out & I followed his GF in her Rzr & he was in his rock bouncer. It was super fun. I'll give you his number if you are interested in checking on a cabin?

TOTM Winner Sep '22
2014 TERYX 4 LE 4X4
Dang Man,sorry to hear that,yeah I'd say the trailer & all can wait glad they are ok. Yup taking the keys won't go over well. Definitely they will be sore. Main thing is that they are ok. Be safe馃憤

1 - 9 of 9 Posts