Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This for all you guys who have previously owned sidexsides before the teryx. With some of the problems they are having with the belt, water, etc, would you still buy the teryx, or something else? This is my first utv, but have ridden several others and I am happy with my teryx. My brother has one, and my uncle just purchase the NRA model two days ago. I hope they will be as happy as me. Took mine in for the 20hr service yesterday and I am waiting to hear some good news on the belt deflection. They said they will take care of me, but only time will tell.

·
Registered
134 Posts
My teryx was my first UTV, but ive had many quads. I have been pretty happy with it, I mean all new products are gonna have bugs to work out. I do think that Kawasaki should be a little more open-minded about new problems and warranty coverage on these things. They should definatly cover all the belt problems.

·
Cooterbob
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agreee. I told my dealer(who I sold three teryx's for) about all the problems I have been hearing about, and he said it won't be an issue here. I have had several warranty services done on my brute and they have taken care of me. I think it may be a dealer issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts