Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
DO any of you guys see any LE's yet? If not please post when you see one arrive..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Man this is whats crazy,whoever is doing kawasaki's marketing I need to take over there job as I think I can sell double of what this other dude is dong..

DO you hear this kawasaki,contact me...

Not here yet.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Show us some pics of the winch setup,where did you mount the isolator for the winch? Under the seat?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thanks man,tell me somethin'did the winch just bolt right up or is that a spacer I see? How did you rout the wires up to the front? Under the center tunnel? What wire did you use for a key on source?
How does that a 2500 handle the weight? Sorry for all the questions.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Had to make a spacer to raise it about two inches .The 2500 does OK! I have got a 4000 but until I replace the front bumper I'll stick to the 2500 due to the space there is to mount and to keep it from begin into the raditor with the spacers. The wires are down the frame rail under the skid plates.

what size tires are those?
27x12 rear 27x10 front

·
Registered
813 Posts
Will you take a pic of that spacer as im going to have to fab one up myself soon or will the 4.0 bolt right up?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh ok,did ya just cut some pipe 2" with longer bolts?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got the spacers at a local home improvement store "Lowes" used the metal on the top to tie it all together and to have a bigger load space so that all the pressure is not on the spacers .

1 - 20 of 29 Posts