Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys i sold my rzr about a year ago and thinking about getting back into it again as i really miss it and this is the first time i have been without something to ride in over 25 years. Anyway i know the pandemic has caused a lot of fuss about everthing but i am really considering a new 1000 KRX,so i know they are low on stock because of the virus, I think it would suite my style of ridding just perfect.
You guys know were i can get the best and cheapest deal on one soon,i live in ky and dont care to drive for the right discount if i can get one? I know abernathys want be beat on the rzr price in tenn.was wondering if i can come across a kaw dealer that would do me right also. I do mostly trail ridding and some rock crawling rides.What i have read most of you guys really like the machine,i have one friend that has one and i have not got to talk with him much as he works all the time.
Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
2,122 Posts
Check MLS Motorsports in Georgetown, KY. They're supposed to be very competively priced. There are some dealers on Facebook in Eastern KY also saying they have great pricing.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ATVs and More - Salem, IL. I didn't buy from them because my local dealer met their price. Saved me several hundred $$.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts