Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live in California and theres a place called Kar Tek that sells a tilt wheel for sandrails. Its pretty sweet, but you need to weld it in and make a steering shaft. Not too difficult and a very nice added feature.

·
Registered
115 Posts
doubletrouble hooks (dorian) sells tilt colums for the rhino.. you might want to cruise over to rhinoforums and see if he is working on one for the teryx..

·
Premium Member
1,622 Posts
he does I did not know that???? Will have to talk to him on RT also I love your avitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trinity

·
Registered
9 Posts
Teryx Tilt Steering Kit

Who is going to make tilt steering kit or way to change (lower) steering wheel angle for more agresive driving??

ProPrecision Sand and Offroad makes a tilt steering kit for the Teryx. It is relatively easy to install in a couple of hours. It offers 5 positions of tilt. Looks great. Reasonably priced.

·
Registered
134 Posts
side by side sports has 2 different brands on there site...around 400$

·
Registered
1 Posts
Teryx Tilt Column

Check this out. Tilt, turn signals, flasher and wired for push button horn. Would just need the tilt feature for racing unless you use your turn signal before a pass :rofl2:

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a billet drop bracket a friend and myself made and installed on our units. I had to slice the plastic far enough down to drop an inch or so; Absolutely awesome! What was Kawi thinking not having tilt as an option?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Tilt Steering

Tilt Steering is now available for the Teryx. It is an aftermarket part that gives you 5 positions of driver comfort, makes entry and exit from the Teryx easier, especially if you have rigid doors. The kit also works with the electra steer power steering units. The unit is built by ProPrecision. They build tilt steering columns for the Rhino, Ranger, Sandcars, as well as the Teryx. ProPrecision Sand and Offroad

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
I have a billet drop bracket a friend and myself made and installed on our units. I had to slice the plastic far enough down to drop an inch or so; Absolutely awesome! What was Kawi thinking not having tilt as an option?
I have a couple of things I am gonna try myself, but also wondering if you have any pics of your bracket?

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
they are certainly nice, but a little too rich for my blood and the amount of driving I actually do.

·
GPS guru
216 Posts
Bringing one back from the dead! Has anyone tried to make this work using a marine tilt from amazon and if so, could you shed some light on that process?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts