Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

Are you having problems with your VDI?

• Yes, I'm having problems with my VDI, and my Teryx is a base model.

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yes, I'm having problems with my VDI, and my Teryx is a LE/NRA model.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No, I'm not having any problems with my VDI, and my Teryx is a base model.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • No, I'm not having any problems with my VDI, and my Teryx is a LE/NRA model.

Votes: 10 34.5%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
What poll?

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
If you are having problems, what version do you have 6.8 or 6.9? I want one but im going to wait for a little better feedback on them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Its all good

Jimmy
Finally got to use mine this weekend. Ver 6.9.(updated pig tails).. Not one issue. In and out of 4x4 at dead stop no issue. Engine starting no issues ( you do have to turn the key to on wait 2 to 3 seconds for the CDI to cycle itself and then turn to start..) I will also say this thing is worth its weight in gold.. Very big low end difference than stock and top end I would guess is about 5 mph faster as compared to my friends bone stock LE...:icon_thumleft:

·
Official Booyaa Crew Member
166 Posts
Jimmy
Finally got to use mine this weekend. Ver 6.9.(updated pig tails).. Not one issue. In and out of 4x4 at dead stop no issue. Engine starting no issues ( you do have to turn the key to on wait 2 to 3 seconds for the CDI to cycle itself and then turn to start..) I will also say this thing is worth its weight in gold.. Very big low end difference than stock and top end I would guess is about 5 mph faster as compared to my friends bone stock LE...:icon_thumleft:
Socalkarts,

Where did you buy your VDI?

·
Registered
194 Posts
CDI

Just as Todd said above . I bought from Hunter Works.. Plus Todd has given me unbelievable support over the phone.. He's a really good guy and I highly recommend his company..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts