Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Doesnt kawi include a toolkit? Take a look in your owners manual and see if it lists it for us. Hopefully i'll have mine in this week and I will check for one.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Better go and ask your dealer,gonna check on mine before I leave. Where is it suppoed to be located?

·
Registered
54 Posts
It never crossed my mind. I just wanted to get it home and break it in. I carry a toolbox with me when I ride anyway.

·
Registered
813 Posts
What did the dealer say about it?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They didn't know. Me an my buddy were the first to buy a LE Teryx's. Dealers dont know jack about the Teryx.

·
Teryx Dealer - Madera, Ca
30 Posts
Dealers dont know jack about the Teryx.
True, some dealers dont take the time to get to know their product, while some join forums to gain extra knowledge to help their customers. Only deal with someone you feel comfortable with and trust. Sorry, soapbox.

But again, no tools come with Teryx from factory. Kawasaki will supply the dealer with specialized tools for their own shop.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mine came with a tool kit in the glove box. It had a spanner wrench and low presure tire gauge( up to 20lbs) also. All the machines at this dealer had them also.

·
I WANT ONE
202 Posts
One of the magazine tests (Dirt Wheels, I think) said that a tool kit doesn't come with it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts