Who got a Tool Kit with there Teryx? I didn't :22yikes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
None here!

·
Registered
36 Posts
They don't come with one. I contacted Kawasaki customer service and they told me NO. I think its chicken shit on Kawasaki's part. We paid a lot of money for these things. They could at least come with a shock tool.

·
Teryx 750 LE
56 Posts
After spending 3 hours tearing this apart for the belt deflection, they should give us 1) pulley pulling tool, 2) drive pulley stabilizer 3) an easier way to get to the belt.

·
Registered
77 Posts
:icon_thumleft:
After spending 3 hours tearing this apart for the belt deflection, they should give us 1) pulley pulling tool, 2) drive pulley stabilizer 3) an easier way to get to the belt.

They are not going to supply those tools. that is what the dealers Service department is there for in thier Eyes.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
:icon_thumleft:
They are not going to supply those tools. that is what the dealers Service department is there for in thier Eyes.
I agree on how Corprate Kawi thinks. They also are very slow to admit they made a mistake unless it is a saftey issue. Then they have been good.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know the tools kits are cheap and all plus I carry my own toolbox with me BUT they could have gave us something for what we pay for these rigs,thats ok im happy with it anyway and would buy another one in a heartbeat,just had to vent alittle. :shifty:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts