Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a tool rack or generic mounting system available for hand and power tools? I use my 2012 Teryx 4 LE to get around my 20 acre property and use the typical stuff, shovel, rake, chainsaw, line trimmer, hedger, blower ect. I'm looking for a rollbar mount system since I have to go up hilly terrain where a hitch system would bottom out.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is there a tool rack or generic mounting system available for hand and power tools? I use my 2012 Teryx 4 LE to get around my 20 acre property and use the typical stuff, shovel, rake, chainsaw, line trimmer, hedger, blower ect. I'm looking for a rollbar mount system since I have to go up hilly terrain where a hitch system would bottom out.
Most of that could be made with hose clamps and PVC.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 Teryx2, 2011 Brute Force, 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500
1,122 Posts
You can use a set of gun holders to carry long tools like rakes, shovels and your weed-eater. They also make chain-saw mounts for UTV's but they can get expensive. Also, you then have the problem of where to actually put them without them being in the way of something else.

I don't know who makes it, but I have also seen a front rack for the Teryx. Check out kolpin.com for some ideas.

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
I believe quad boss makes some specialized clamps for holding tools and etc. I would also look on some Jeep based vendors for items as well.

And, as stated above, some old fashioned, home-made brackets might be the best bet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts