Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Jan, Jun, Oct 2021, Feb 2022 TOTM Winner
939 Posts
If you have a windshield you're gonna want a rear window of some kind as well to help keep the dust down.
To be clear, I don't have the S model, mine is the narrower one original width. I don't think they offer the narrow original width version with the LE package anymore. "LE" just includes a roof, 14" wheels, and led headlights. Afaik that's really the only difference between it and the base model? I haven't tried out an S but I'm happy with what I got.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness (y)

· Registered
14 Posts
If you have a windshield you're gonna want a rear window of some kind as well to help keep the dust down.
To be clear, I don't have the S model, mine is the narrower one original width. I don't think they offer the narrow original width version with the LE package anymore. "LE" just includes a roof, 14" wheels, and led headlights. Afaik that's really the only difference between it and the base model? I haven't tried out an S but I'm happy with what I got.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness (y)
LOL. I have been told is is easier to ask for forgiveness but it still really hurts. What is really funny my wife is emptying boxes that have been in storage and stumbled across a rolling pin and sent me a pic of it at work today. Maybe she has a suspicion of what I am up to or something?

21 - 22 of 22 Posts