Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mat
2018 Teryx4 LE Grey Camo
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All - I'm searching for a small trailer that can be pulled by the Teryx on trails and dirt roads. I'd like to be able to install some racks to haul some kayaks or a canoe, but also use it to haul extra camping gear when the racks are off of it. Maybe something in the 4'x6' range.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a trailer like this? Or does anyone have any experience with some of the products below that I have found? Are they rugged enough to be pulled on dirt roads or 2-tracks? Can they go up to say 30 mph without falling apart?

Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm cheap and my best friend is the best welder/engineer I know. I dream up the idea and he "gets" to build it. If you or a buddy is handy with a torch and a welder then you could design your own. Re-purpose an old boat trailer or similar for the axle and the steel. Hubs and spindles are just a little steel away from being a trailer.

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Hi All - I'm searching for a small trailer that can be pulled by the Teryx on trails and dirt roads. I'd like to be able to install some racks to haul some kayaks or a canoe, but also use it to haul extra camping gear when the racks are off of it. Maybe something in the 4'x6' range.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find a trailer like this? Or does anyone have any experience with some of the products below that I have found? Are they rugged enough to be pulled on dirt roads or 2-tracks? Can they go up to say 30 mph without falling apart?

Thanks for the suggestions.

have two for sale in my back yard........

even spare tire/wheel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts