Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

Triangle ATV Snorkels on 2018 Teryx4 LE

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  chevycowboys 
#1 ·
My wife surprised me with the triangle atv snorkel kit for the teryx 4!! I have a few pictures during the install and some when its done! There is no doubt this is the cleanest looking kit on the market right now. I have purchased a 3" atwood blower fan but i have not installed it yet... im still not sure that its going to be needed with the type of riding that i do. If i do end up needing it, im going to install it at the top of the CVT intake snorkel so that it pushes cold air into the cvt. Triangle ATV really thought of everything with this kit and has a very detailed install video. Including every single electical plug that needs to be dielectric greased. If yall have any questions or comment on sometghing i might need to look into, then feel free to let me know....

Also, im thinking about doing an exhaust snorkel but i don't want to run the exhaust through the bed. any ideas on how to run the snorkel that wont prevent working on the rig down the road?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
#5 ·
Thanks man!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.