Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Customer Review!:
Hey everyone I just wanted to check in and throw out some love to our guys over at Salvatore Joe Innovations Sgroi . I ordered and Beau Gramz installed the override kit, awesome setup and being able to wind out the little 800 while locked up front was an awesome a very affordable upgrade you need to look into if you haven’t yet ! But after one ride my jealousy of Beau’s “Sure4” kit won out and I convinced myself I needed it in order to be bulletproof... Joe Knight Atv Sgroi was awesome to deal with and we worked out a return/upgrade as my kit had one ride with about 15-20miles. I ordered the Sure4 midday Tuesday and had it on hand Thursday morning- that’s pretty damned impressive. It’ll get installed sometime in the next week as part of a bunch of other maintenance the. I’ll post up my review and if I get my head out of my ass at some point I’ll use my go pro for something....maybe

Thank you Matt! Click here to get more information about this product and to buy it, we ship the same day you purchase and you will have it in 2-3 days!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts