Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cycle Worx 101 - UTV Worx
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any feedback on the Two Bro's Exhaust for the Teryx. I had pretty good luck with it on my Rhino's. I have had a couple of headers break but never had a problem getting them repaired. Other than that I like the over all quality, sounds and looks. The new design with the slip joints should take care of the problem with the headers cracking.

·
Registered
82 Posts
yep they won't crack, just pop out on the front cylinder. sold 3 sets and have it on my personnal ride and on landings the front pipe will come out of head. talked with them a few times on there problem and they want me to send in the pipes so they can put a hook on to put a spring on it. the way they have the spring it doesn't pull the pipe up to the head good. basically they welded on the hook on the wrong side. so they want us to be down for a few weeks while we send at our expense the front head pipe out. piss poor customer service at best. fix is either put a hose clamp around and another spring or weld a hook on your self and add a spring. no other problems yet, but be prepared to do everything yourself with there piss poor customer service idea's.

·
Vendor
3,799 Posts
thats weird to hear that from two bros. we have always had really good luck with their customer service on the 20+ rhino exhausts we sent back for customers.

ill have to look at our two bros before we put it on and see fi we need to add a spring.

we have a muzzys as well. thinking about doin an exhaust shoot out with them to see where we get the most juice from.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love mine its not to loud but loud enough you cant hear your wife. It helps out on the heat to. Mine came out to I went to lowes and got a spring and a peace of wire and hooked it on the other side no problem yet

·
Registered
16 Posts
I love mine its not to loud but loud enough you cant hear your wife. It helps out on the heat to. Mine came out to I went to lowes and got a spring and a peace of wire and hooked it on the other side no problem yet
it wont b long until u hav major problems they are nothing but junk see my post about it on teryxhq.com ive never seen such a poor design in pipes go with the muzzy or hmf swamp series

1 - 8 of 8 Posts