Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got pictures of my Teryx today from Factory UTV witht he Final version of the Full UHMW Skidplate with Recessed Mounting, and Drain adn ventialation holes Much Better over the stock crap. Pricing and availability i am sure will be out soon on thier website factoryutv.net

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
ya before you market it you should definately put a little door in so you can change the oiland drain it as well.having this feature put in I wouyld definately look to yu guys for a skid plate.asuming that you are competative with your prices.

·
Vendor
34 Posts
We've done oil changes from the top, per the Kawasaki manual. No problem at all... If everyone thinks a door would work better though, we can easily design that into the plate. Always looking for feedback from the community... We will also be offering full UHMW A-arm/CV Boot gaurds in the next few days. :beer2:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I didn't see the Teryx skid on your web sight or the price for it. Is it on there now? And are you guy's still going to do some door that open that are a fit and finish like the RZR ones you have? Those are the shizzle!!

·
Vendor
34 Posts
Skids for the Teryx will be $419 for 3/8" UHMW or $459 for 1/2" UHMW. Our Teryx doors are near completion, but will not be open and close doors. They will mount permanently and will include a step to make entering and exiting the UTV a breeze and Yes they will be as slick as our RZR doors :liebe069:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Can't wait to see the doors. I would like for them to open and close. I don't race so I think the permanet ones are more for racing. I use my Teryx for woods riding, hunting and scouting for big game. As for the Skid's....I'm on board and as soon my alocating funds allow I will be ordering. I've only got a few hours on mine and I'm getting ready to change to oil. It it that much of a pain with the skid plate in place to get to the oil filter? That maybe a factor....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks great, just wish it would come up the sides slightly and protect the side plastic that cracks all the time.
other than that looks like a winner

·
Premium Member
1,534 Posts
cant say i would have designed it that way it is in the pics. however, the price isnt too bad given material costs, but prolly making ~75-100 bucks on the 3/8".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts