Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Grant at Funco and is having Chad deliver kits this week. If you are interested in the Funco kit we should have them by Wednesday or Thursday I will post up pics a soon as I have them.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
That the same kit that Larry Roeseler had on the Teryx at Herbst (Speed channel Teryx test?

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are Here

The kits just arrived. Nice to meet Chad he had some trailer tire issues we took care of for him but now he is ready to roll. Pricing is great! They say this shock works great. I belive Kings will be available at a later date as a race option.

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funco Teryx Pics

Johnny called me and told me I can't use his pictures anymore so I took a pic of the Funco kit myself. Good talking to you today Johnny. Hey next month are you gonna buy me dinner one night in S.D.? We only have one left just sold one today. I will have to call Grant and see when we can get more. These Funco kits will also be available over on the east side at 2X Motorsports.

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Im game on free dinner long as your still hooking me up on those 2 free back tires for the benz everything I own need rear tires only WTF ?

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im game on free dinner long as your still hooking me up on those 2 free back tires for the benz everything I own need rear tires only WTF ?
If we go to Ruths Chris in down town S.D. for like 5 nights and spend a extra hour or 2 at the bar each night we could call that a deal.

·
Registered
186 Posts
that was me that just ordered this afternoon, thanks can't wait to get it installed, its just what the 840bb needed!

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
I love ruth cris shes one heck of a steak cooker my bar bill wont be bad I dont drink anymore 1 DUI was good for me cant blame a guy for trying

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that was me that just ordered this afternoon, thanks can't wait to get it installed, its just what the 840bb needed!
Thank's for the order I really appreciate your business. Let me know how everything works if you need any help with tuning or anything at all just give me a call or pm.

·
Registered
946 Posts
If we go to Ruths Chris in down town S.D. for like 5 nights and spend a extra hour or 2 at the bar each night we could call that a deal.
If you guys do meet up and do this during July, you fuckers better call, and we'll find an excuse for Renee to come back and visit all her SD friends! We'll be there!

Greg. Lets try to find a decent rv park on the beach some time in July? Hell, if the girls were down, we could fly cheaper and get a nice room........

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If you guys do meet up and do this during July, you fuckers better call, and we'll find an excuse for Renee to come back and visit all her SD friends! We'll be there!

Greg. Lets try to find a decent rv park on the beach some time in July? Hell, if the girls were down, we could fly cheaper and get a nice room........
Mission Bay RV park the 13th thru the 19th they didn't sound like they were full so call and see if you can get in. Kynan would love it if Renee were there to hang out.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts