Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to UTV Crap for the GREAT customer service and selection of Teryx parts! After Stopping in to ask about the next SxS to get to replace my stolen 07Rhino Nick showed me the vid with Johnny doing 67 in the Teryx and the R&D they are putting into it.
Well Yesterday I bought the Red/Black standard from North Valley Kawasaki
for 10k OTD (and they delivered it to my house)! then went to UTV Crap and bought the Dynatek CDI, Digidash, cupholders. And then RAN out the door before I bought rims tires, lights, seats, cage. I will be back again, and again.

Thanks!
Jon G.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Man I wish they would deliver one to my door for $10K all in. Up in Canada, they want at least $3000 more and the Canadian $ is at par to slightly higher than the US right now. Guess I need to make a long road trip. Then I would have $3000 to buy upgrades to offset the voided warantee for crossing the border.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm in Canada also. Bought mine in Lynden WA at the Deere dealership. Saved lots o' cash. Long story short it is back in WA getting some warranty work done. The tranny calved but Kawi is good for it "this one time". The border is quite simple really. Just follow a few simple rules, and everyone is happy.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Alberta

·
Registered
147 Posts
I agree. Johnny and UTV Carp are great! I live close to Johnny and stopped by his house. He let me test drive his Teryx. All I have to say is WOW! That thing moves! I will be having him do my mods before the new dune season starts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts