Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
june 19th-22nd we will be in Pismo Beach SVRA filming for the second UTV Mayhem DVD. Come celebrate my birthday in the dunes with a weekend of camping on the beach, duning and a couple hours of giving back to the dunes. Everyone is welcome, bring the entire family. Im still working on details, but im trying to do a poker run and maybe some hill-climb racing for fun. Saturday morning we will be sponsoring a dune/beach trash clean-up. Come out and show everyone that SideXside enthusiests are responsible duners! Reservations are made at reserveamerica.com for beach camping, there is also hotels in the area. Hope to see all our friends there and hope to make some new ones!!
This is the full moon weekend in June so the duning will be stellar!
Thanks and I hope to see you all there,
Blake

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sand

Blake
Sounds great.. As of now we're in.. I'm making my rezes today.. We'll be pulling in Early Sat morning.. Keep us posted as to where you think you'll be setting up camp.:campfire_flames_md_
-John

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blake
Sounds great.. As of now we're in.. I'm making my rezes today.. We'll be pulling in Early Sat morning.. Keep us posted as to where you think you'll be setting up camp.:campfire_flames_md_
-John
awesome, ill put you guys on the list, should be a great weekend!:tent3:

·
Registered
81 Posts
We allready have plans to be at Pismo that weekend. Sounds like it will be a cool weekend

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
HI

can you pm me your phone number so i can put you on the list, it wont be anything huge, so far, 10 utv's going, i only posted it yesterday, but a fun weekend at the beach with the utv's.
Thanks, blake

so far:
1 utv mayhem=Blake
2 max powers- mark
3 hapa= rick
4 socal carts= John plus 1 teryx and 1 rhino
5 Jimmy T= teryxforums
6 Chasethistoo= Travis?????
7 felix55= felix
8 turbo= Terry
9 Thad= socal fab
10 biggjim????
this just got posted yesterday so it should be a good turn out!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sack up girls!!!

up to 14 UTVs going now.. going to be super sick!!! dont miss out....

·
Registered
194 Posts
Some Pismo Pictures

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cool pictures John, wish I was there now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts