Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Any idea on the format, classes, type of track? I'm an old motocrosser, who wouldn't mind running an essentially stock one around for grins.

Appreciate the info.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Cool. Anything special requirements for the utv or the driver gear? How many have been showing up?

What kinda racing for these can be had in a 200-300 mile radius of Houston for UTV's?

What mods are necessary to be at a fun level of competitiveness on the utvs?

I used to live in Houston... even though we got this thing for the family, I've been sort of hopeful that I might be able to get a few types of races in every year. I went from motocross to shifter carts, got frustrated with the lack of participation back then and the size of the seats ;) Can't afford a decent dirt track car, but a UTV... maybe I can work that into the family thing!

This weekend will be tough though. We have family coming to Louisiana to go riding. I don't know if I can cancel that are not.

·
Registered
134 Posts
We'll shoot for barnwell. I would like to atleast get something set up with different restraints and see if I can get a few other safety items done. I emailed the guy for Barnwell to say we'll be there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts