Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks for the Thread Hijack Guys I think Ill wait till my forums is up here to do anymore posting and yes Vjohn Im sure you are the only one in the world that can mod a Clutch Right

·
Vendor
55 Posts
This is a old snowmobile trick just adding a deeper cover on the clutch to stop spring from binding up.
It is not the spring binding,he is talking about cutting the cover for releif where the spider hits the cover like on a Dalton Billet Overdrive cover for a v-force(which has a bit different moveable sheave). We have already started a new Billet cover that is designed specifically for the releif required for the teryx clutch to close all the way. Our previous v-force cover still had the ability for people to fool around and remove their old bearing and put it into the cover on their own if they wanted to fool with it,..but this new one will be a no KEBC system ,that is even lighter,relieved deeper to suit the teryx clutch,offer much better cooling ,rigidity ,and still much stronger than even a stock one that is not cut.

·
Vendor
1,121 Posts
Funny, That's what I do to the Teryx Clutches.:shock:

I've been modding Kawasaki ATV Clutches since 2002. I have the Fastest and Most reliable Clutch machining IN THE WORLD. I have perfected this on both the Dyno and the Track.

The Teryx Clutch is just a beefier version of these ATV clutches.

the Cover mod Does not get you 5-6 mph. 3-4 is more accurate.

my Stage 3 Clutch with Spidermod (I invented the spidermod) will push a Teryx to 70-72 mph with supporting power mods

You can machine the Clutches, but if you do not have the Calibration correct you can actually loose top end as the clutch will shift too fast and bring down the RPM's

also 1/4 of a degree off on the sheave angle and you'll toast the belt pretty darn fast

Good luck trying to copy what I've been doing for 5 years. I have 1000's of customers world wide. My VFJ clutches have won nearly every event that contained a winning Kawasaki V-Twin wether it be Drag, Top speed, Sled pull or Mud bog.

Stage 3 Spidermod and KEBC removal

Stage 3 sheaves

removes over 1 pound

Drag secondary

Google Vforcejohn. find out for yourself

:dankk2:

John

Don't be a baby, Johnny. I didn't hijack the thread. just posting some info that this is and Has already been done. it's nothing new

There's nothing wrong with a little competition is there???

I was asked to come to this forum to show these guys what I already do.

If you guys aren't interested in going fast. then I can keep my knowledge to my self.

I DO have the Fastest Kawy 900+cc V-Twin motor in the USA.

wait until the VFJ 937cc Teryx kits come out 80 RWHP

so next time you call me and start Derogatory Phone calls, Please keep in mind it goes in 1 ear and out the other.

Fire up that Haas Machine. Go on, Get cutting.

My 5 axis Centroid is already running

:FIREdevil:

I mean this in the nicest way possible.

I look forward to seeing what you can do.

John

·
Registered
162 Posts
Is VFORCEJOHN a sponser??....... Didn't think so..... Definately a Hijack.
Oh and you sound like an idot pretty much saying, " Im the best! nobody can do what I can do because I have been doing it for 5 years. Woohoo Im awesome!"

I dont know you, and im sure you are a nice guy that does good work, but thats how you kind of came accross to me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
no offense to anyone, but if i was going in for open heart surgery i think i would want a doctor who had done it a bunch of times doing mine. i had vforcejohn cut my clutch and am very happy with it. on top of that i next dayed it to him on a monday and had it back on thursday just like he said i would, top notch service no doubt! thanks john!

by the way those pics look farmiliar!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Vendors pay good money to post on this site! To Hijack a vendors thread and promote
your product good or bad is just shitty.
Every vendor on here has something to put on the table for everyone to buy and learn from.
Vforce John become a vendor.

I have been doing telecom for over 10yrs. The minute I claim I know it all! It will bite my ass.

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I didn't see what was originally posted but I want to see the best performance products on here. VFJohn has an excellent product with fast turn around. Johnnie at UTV Crap has the biggest side by side stock all in one place I have ever seen. I want to see both on here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I THINK IT WAS A HIJACK!!!!!!!!!!:chair1:

HE COULD OF STARTED HIS OWN THREAD AND EXPLAINED HIS PRODUCT AND THE REASONS FOR WHY HE DOES WHAT HE DOES AND LET THE CUSTOMERS MAKE THE DECISION!!!!!

AFTER ALL IF YOUR THE BEST THEN YOU WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BE THREATENED BY.

TELLING EVERYBODY YOUR THE BEST JUST MEANS THAT YOU YOURSELF THINKS THAT YOUR THE BEST. WHEN YOUR CUSTOMERS TELL YOU AND THEY TELL THIER FRIENDS AND EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT THAT STILL DOESN'T MAKE YOU THE BEST!!!!

IT JUST MAKES YOU THE BEST IN THIER EYES!!!!!!

NOTHING THAT YOU MAKE WILL EVER BE THE BEST FOR EVERY APPLACATION THAT THERE IS!!!!!!

SO YOU REALLY CAN'T MAKE THE BEST

YOUR QUALITY MAY BEVERY GOOD BUT YOUR $$$$$$ MAY SUCK!!!!!! AND SOME TIMES YOU LOSE A SALE TO THE BEST $$$$$$$

EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO SOMEONE CAN AND WILL DO IT BETTER!!!!!! THROUGH PRODUCT RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT!!!!

SOMETIMES BY A MISTAKE AND FAILURE THEY HAVE TESTED SOMETHING THAT YOU ONLY THINK WUOLD HAPPEN BUT DON'T WANT TO TAKE A CHANCE TO TRY!!!! IF YOU CLAIM THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MADE A MISTAKE IN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT THEN YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANY RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT!!!!

YOUR PRODUCT YOUR QUALITY YOUR SERVICE AND KEEPING YOUR WORD WILL DO ALL THE DEFENDING FOR YOU!!!!!

1.)FST

·
Registered
946 Posts
Funny, That's what I do to the Teryx Clutches.:shock:

I've been modding Kawasaki ATV Clutches since 2002. I have the Fastest and Most reliable Clutch machining IN THE WORLD. I have perfected this on both the Dyno and the Track.

The Teryx Clutch is just a beefier version of these ATV clutches.

the Cover mod Does not get you 5-6 mph. 3-4 is more accurate.

my Stage 3 Clutch with Spidermod (I invented the spidermod) will push a Teryx to 70-72 mph with supporting power mods

You can machine the Clutches, but if you do not have the Calibration correct you can actually loose top end as the clutch will shift too fast and bring down the RPM's

also 1/4 of a degree off on the sheave angle and you'll toast the belt pretty darn fast

Good luck trying to copy what I've been doing for 5 years. I have 1000's of customers world wide. My VFJ clutches have won nearly every event that contained a winning Kawasaki V-Twin wether it be Drag, Top speed, Sled pull or Mud bog.

Stage 3 Spidermod and KEBC removal

Stage 3 sheaves

removes over 1 pound

Drag secondary

Google Vforcejohn. find out for yourself

:dankk2:

John

Don't be a baby, Johnny. I didn't hijack the thread. just posting some info that this is and Has already been done. it's nothing new

There's nothing wrong with a little competition is there???

I was asked to come to this forum to show these guys what I already do.

If you guys aren't interested in going fast. then I can keep my knowledge to my self.

I DO have the Fastest Kawy 900+cc V-Twin motor in the USA.

wait until the VFJ 937cc Teryx kits come out 80 RWHP

so next time you call me and start Derogatory Phone calls, Please keep in mind it goes in 1 ear and out the other.

Fire up that Haas Machine. Go on, Get cutting.

My 5 axis Centroid is already running

:FIREdevil:

I mean this in the nicest way possible.

I look forward to seeing what you can do.

John

While you may have a nice product, this post is completely out of line. Johnny is a paying advertiser here, and you have no business posting about your product in this thread. Same would go if the roles were reversed. Nothing personal.

[email protected]

·
Registered
528 Posts
While you may have a nice product, this post is completely out of line. Johnny is a paying advertiser here, and you have no business posting about your product in this thread. Same would go if the roles were reversed. Nothing personal.

[email protected]
This happened to gregs filter thread also. WTF

some members should have some forum sense about these things.

I agree with FST about R&D, maybe Johnny's will be as good or better. I'm sure this isn't his first go around with performance mods.

Good luck Johnny on your testing.

Rog

·
Registered
385 Posts
funny that utv crap keep getting his post attacked maybe some people know him and what kind of stuff he sells???????????

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.