Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
i will be there where are you camping what trail head and what place

i have a tractor trailor so any one want to go from ny rockland county i can fit i think 8 of them in there plus a few quads

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey guys, I live a few miles south of Albany, and have been riding this terrain for MANY years. Matt68 and I are neighbors and friends, so we MAY be organizing a few rides, limited to responsible and respectful Teryx and SxS riders (and ATV'ers too).... LOL, hit me up on a PM and we will be planning a few upcoming rides soon.

·
Registered
56 Posts
are you going may 26-30 memorial day weekend?????

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nope, had to work. I have a really wierd work schedule, I work for a Upstate NY prison, so my free days are scattered...

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have family in so.sodas, but I'm in ca. so I cant play.

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Is this thread still active by any chance. I'm just north of Syracuse and always looking for somewhere to ride. Getting ready for a trip to the Tall pines ATV park here in the next week or so but being in NYS where they hate UTV's always looking.

·
Gip
317 Posts
Hey I got family on my Mom's side outside Rome, NY. I live in TN, and ride with windrock atv club was former vp of club. always looking for new places and trips for riding. Are there any vast riding areas in upstate new york, if so could someone provide me some details as to areas, cost etc... I was born in NY as was my brother and sister, dad was in Air force stationed at closed SAC command B52 base griffiss

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Headed to tall pines ATV park in Andover, NY this Saturday for the 1st time. Benn in contact with Joe who was very helpful. Anyone who might want to hook up for riding I have a red F150 pulling a 16' dual axle trailer and I have the T4 camo. I know this is going to be a riot.

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
MX595 it's quite a haul for you from NH as it's a 3 hour ride for me. It's a 1500 acre farm with over 60 miles of trails. I'm now a season member and have dropped my camper off there for the remainder of the year lol.. I'm located near OSwego, ny right off of Lake Ontario

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum... I'm located an hour north of Albany, joined the North Country ATV Association, and im looking for people to ride with and new places to ride. If this thread is still active, hit me up, I'd love to meet up and go riding.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am also a resident of New York. And looking for some places to ride in new York keep me posted for times and place definitely willing to travel!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've stayed at penny's places a few times. She has a bunch of rentals and they are all really nice. She will even have your trail passes waiting for you when you get there. Her rates are really reasonable.

·
2012 T4 CAMO EPS
775 Posts
Doing a follow up to my post 3 years ago. If you want to ride your SXS (especially a Teryx) here in communist NY where we can't register our tanks..Head to Tall Pines ATV Park inn Andover, NY. It's been voted 3 years running as the top park in NY state..They have plenty of camping space, cabin rentals, and near by motels..
All you need to ride are helmets for you and your riders..Plenty of mixed trails from easy to black diamond trails, plenty of mud. Beautiful location..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Heading up to Pittsburg NH May 27th to hit up the Ride the wilds trails system. 1100 miles of trail system. This will be our like 10th time going up to the trail system. Normally go up to the Colebrook area

21 - 35 of 35 Posts