Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, and welcome to the all new TeryxForums.net

This site was developed for discussion of the new Kawasaki Teryx side by side vehicle! The second we heard about this machine, I knew I had to have one. The excitement of UTV's matched with the quality and performance brought to you by Kawasaki, is going to make for one awesome ride. I truly believe that as this thing we call UTV's grows, we're going to see the whole ATV industry "shift" towards side by sides. With manufacturers like, Kawasaki, Polaris, Honda, and Can Am building UTV's, we're really going to see some incredible stuff come out on the market that will compete with, if not outperform the current most popular side by side...... The Yamaha Rhino.

Welcome to the site! My name is Brian and I'm here along with Bkozan (also Brian) to assist you, and help develop this Teryx site to become the best and largest one going. Tell us what you want to see, and we'll do our best to make it happen!

Please help this site grow by including the url and title in any on-line media that you can. Tell your friends, and parts suppliers. Anything and everything helps. We really appreciate it, and can use the help!

Thanks for your input!

Brian B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts