Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1882 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a thread like this on our forum, just fun to keep up with what everyone is doing day to day...

I'll start. Finished my snorkels this weekend, and Today I ordered a Viper Max 4500 w/ Syn. rope & the cool dash mount rocker switch.

·
Premium Member
763 Posts
Wiring up a new Blue top Optima and putting all my plastics back on for a big ride this coming weekend.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Completed the snorkels and armour alled it. Also just added a RAM mount for my GPS on the dash

·
Premium Member
3,607 Posts
I have just hosed off my Teryx after the last few rides, but I really haven't washed/cleaned it in a while. Today I washed it, detailed the plastics and dressed the vinyl top. Looks better today than it has in a long time.

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
Walked by my Teryx, then cursed the 100+ degree weather!

·
Premium Member
4,285 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Add a two mods today.
I got a convex mirror that clamps onto a regular rearview for a car and zip tied it to the roll bar. Not perfect but it also didn't cost near what a billet does.
Added a modified plastic tire stop to the floor board so as to raise the heel of my foot for better control of the gas pedal and to stop the cramping when crawling trails.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Same here in central Alabama. Close to 100* and the only thing that helped was riding in the woods in the shade... riding down the open street or across the field, the air was HOT.

Reactions: Teryx_Driver

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
Nothing new yet, but removing plastic parts to get the Teryx prepped for some new forged rods & bearing, along with a new TRP 880 top end, all new 2010 1" coolant lines and radiator mods. Also new remote oil filter will be getting installed. Clutch tuning for my added HP. :pepper1:
Night ride testing coming soon to a desert location near SD upon completion.

·
Premium Member
1,485 Posts
Been ordering parts. Took clutch off out to V force john tomorrow. Was the first thing I done to old rex.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Winch came today! But, Ordered & paid for a max 4500#. But received a 4000#. Waiting on reply from the company I ordered through to see if they will just refund me the difference. Don't really feel like dealing with return shipping & waiting on another. The 4000# should be sufficient.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Winch came today! But, Ordered & paid for a max 4500#. But received a 4000#. Waiting on reply from the company I ordered through to see if they will just refund me the difference. Don't really feel like dealing with return shipping & waiting on another. The 4000# should be sufficient.
I only have a 3000 on mine and it's pulled me out of some nasty stuff with no problem, lots of power. you won't have any problem with a 4000.

1 - 20 of 1882 Posts