Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1882 Posts

·
Administrator
4,415 Posts
Just made to 4 foot whip lights. Red and Blue not sure if I like them or not???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pictures?

·
gqucoolTeryx4
654 Posts
I installed 1 new side mirror head that had a rock chip in it, the name good hell escapes my mind!! LOL But the wife is making some Black Naugahyde covers for both mirrors during transit on the UTV trailer when its being towed behind my Dodge truck. I back the T4 on this trailer it fits much better then the wind hits the mirrors and turns them to some degree. I wished I could remember but oh well they are out of ok Seimik is the brand name but I called them and they carry a lifetime guarantee so I received a brand new mirror free of chg!!! Cannot beat that!!:ride::ride:

·
Registered
285 Posts
After a day out I decided to go ahead and add the rear HL kit, 1-1/2 inch wheel spacers and reset the rear preload. It was riding a little rough with just the suspension cranked up. Picked up another inch in the back, and the good ride is back. Of coarse so is the rake.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well it has been a long, cold, snow filled winter here on Canada's east coast. Fortunately it gave me the chance to strip down the Teryx and do some upgrades. So here it goes-
VFJ primary Clutch Machining and weights
VFJ Power Commander V
2" Highlifter lift kit
2" 50 Cal Racing Wheel spacers
Factory UTV a arm skid plates
2013 T4 CVT intake
Fuel Tank vent modification
Fuel UTV under dash gauge pod
Tachometer, Digital Voltage Meter
Rocker Switches
Jensen Marine Stereo mounted in dash with 6.5" Wake board speakers
Kawell Front and Rear LED lights
Heated Seats(bottoms only)
Eagle Eye LED lights in storage compartments
Kolpin split Windshield
Champion 4500lb Champion Winch with synethic rope and wireless remote
Blue Sea systems 6 circuit fuse block tied into keyed ignition through relay
Blue Sea system junction block for live accessories(stereo, interior LEDs)

Thanks to everyone on this forum. It's where all of these ideas came from. A great spot for Teryx owners!

·
Registered
81 Posts

Cage chop 3" in front 5" in the rear with added support bars. Custom front and rear bumpers and backbone. Custom front bumper insert. Custom top. Everything powder coated by Burns Powdercoating. EMP safety glass windshield. PRP front suspension seats w/Pro Armor 2" harnesses. Sidexside audio w/bluetooth. Pelican beverage carrier ;). Sedona wheels w/27" dirt commanders.
Next upgrades when these tires wear out will be clutch kit w/power commander to up speed & rev limiters and probably 29" tires and new skids.

1841 - 1860 of 1882 Posts