Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner
1861 - 1877 of 1877 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts

Added a Rigid SR2 series 10" LED light bar yesterday, made an amazing difference! I still need to adjust it but heres the pics....the last 3 pics one pic is just the new light bar on, one is just the stock headlights alone on and one is headlights and light bar combined. Pics really didn't come out the greatest and pics also doesn't do it justice how bright it is now.

Reactions: dashal02

·
Registered
285 Posts
Finally got my PC5 and a full set of Muzzy's ordered last week from VForce John. Looking forward to getting them installed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
more mods...

Had to rebuild rebuild tranny , and it got a fresh crank too. Weller racing oil cooler, remote oil filter, new battery and light bar, and oil pressure gauge and water temperature gauge. Holy crap....the million dollar teryx oh, and now it's snorkeled too!

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Over 3500 miles first wheel bearing failure Auto part Metalworking hand tool Machine

2011 sport lsr mid travel 28 Itp baja cross all the way around with some elkas

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Sold it to someone who will actually use it.

·
Registered
285 Posts

Installed a new battery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rocksoffroad

·
Premium Member
836 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Adopted it a sibling

2011 sport lsr mid travel 28 Itp baja cross all the way around with some elkas

Reactions: dashal02

·
Jan, Jun, Oct 2021, Feb 2022 TOTM Winner
797 Posts
Tusk rear window, Vet nets and SATV full skid plate. View attachment 65189
View attachment 65188
Did you have any clearance issues with the exhaust being close to the skid plate? I'm thinking of getting the same one(one year)cause mine are getting effered.
The vet nets are great. I went with 4 straight ones. No more getting slapped in the face by branches. Then quickly got tired of having to undo the bunjee cord ball things all the time. I ended up zip tying some plastic buckles(like this) on the front side of the nets. I have to replace zip ties once in a while on the trail, not sure if they're breaking by being stretched from the net being jabbed by branches or if I'm rubbing them off scraping along trees. Either way, it's way easier to get out in a hurry, looks kinda ghetto though. Could be easily made less ghetto.

The guy at Vet nets said they offered buckles at one time but they kept breaking so went with the bungee cords cause they had less issues with them.

·
Registered
2021 Teryx4 LE S
41 Posts
Did you have any clearance issues with the exhaust being close to the skid plate? I'm thinking of getting the same one(one year)cause mine are getting effered.
The vet nets are great. I went with 4 straight ones. No more getting slapped in the face by branches. Then quickly got tired of having to undo the bunjee cord ball things all the time. I ended up zip tying some plastic buckles(like this) on the front side of the nets. I have to replace zip ties once in a while on the trail, not sure if they're breaking by being stretched from the net being jabbed by branches or if I'm rubbing them off scraping along trees. Either way, it's way easier to get out in a hurry, looks kinda ghetto though. Could be easily made less ghetto.

The guy at Vet nets said they offered buckles at one time but they kept breaking so went with the bungee cords cause they had less issues with them.
No issues with the exhaust. The setup also comes with exhaust wrap and an adhesive heat shield that goes on the plate. They forgot to notch one of the plates at the factory which I did myself and they sent me a replacement as well. I forgot about the exhaust wrap on the first ride after install and thought my machine had caught on fire 🤣. Very happy with it overall.

Thanks for the tips on the vet nets! Really like them so far!

1861 - 1877 of 1877 Posts