Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know who VFoce John is but what is the mod and what does it do?

Also how do you get in contact with him?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
V force John cuts clutches (dynos too). He is one of the best at lightening clutches to get better response. I have never read a complaint about his work. Very fast turn around at a fair price. He is very knowledgeable about Kawi motors and has always answered my questions.
Edit - He shaved Chases clutch to better suit the big bore kit. You could ask him about it.

Here is a couple of videos of one of his quads. It rips.

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Vforcejohn is a shop that machines clutches. You can often find him on kawieriders forum. He does different stages of cuts and mods to acheive further overdrive or lighten mass of the clutch by shaving off material.

The clutch on many CVT vehicles does not put the belt all the way to the top of the primary.Many snowmobile performance shops have been doing it forever for drag racers,etc. Sometimes light machining can get it there,sometimes it would need to be machined to different sheave angles,etc to get it there. Some people do not like to cut there clutch because of warranty,etc. But if you decide to he is experienced at the kawasaki drive clutch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts