Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

What needs to be vented and raised before water and mud on a 2018?

4K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Razorp 
#1 ·
I just purchased a 2018 Teryx4 LE, I have done the fuel vent mod to the roof with a filter. I am doing the rear diff today because im going riding tomorrow. There is alot of mud and water where i ride.

What else needs to be vented in order to go about headlight deep in water? I dont plan on ever going over the dash. Does the cvt need to be relocated anywhere? What else needs to be raised other than the rear diff and the fuel vent line? :razz:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
where is the cvt intake and exhaust located?

#6 ·
How deep would you say is safe to go without those things snorkeled? seat deep? Mainly just worried about the next few rides, because ill probably have it fully snorkeled by the end of the year!

#7 ·
Myself, if u get into seat deep water, I be crossing my fingers that nothing happen. IMO: it's not worth playing in water that may/ or may not damage the powertrain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Thanks for the input guys! I will try to stay as shallow as i can! Also thanks, i love this bad boy, this will be my first long ride tomorrow! I cant wait to see what its capable of. I traded in a lifted Polaris Ranger that i was constantly having to fix after every ride, those things are garbage!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.