Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

What to do with stock a-arms

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  VirginiaHawk 
#1 ·
Like the title says, I put the Arched arms on my Teryx4, what do you guys recommend doing with the stock ones? Are there any companies that rebuild wrecked machines that may be able to use them? Put them here in the classifieds? I assume shipping would make that not very beneficial. Just asking because they are more or less in my way lol, and seeing what options are out there. Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
I recently bought some skid plates that fit my factory a-arms from a guy in Florida. It would have cost more money for me to ship the heavy factory a-arms to my address in Texas than it would be for me to buy them used locally, he planned to list them for sale in Florida and then sell them for scrap metal prices if they did not sell.

You can check out a place like Crashed Toys but I'm not sure they want used parts because they sell their inventory as is.

#3 ·
Many people modify the rear upper arms by cutting and re-welding them so that they are 3/8" longer. This helps to stand up the rear tire so it doesn't lean in at the top. If you were willing to separate, I might be interested in the rear upper arms.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.