Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying To Pick A Winch Just Want To Know What Yall Are Using?

Chase

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
trying to decide myself,im thinking the viper 4000 or 4500 with synthetic rope

·
Registered
323 Posts
i'm running a viper max 3000. i know it's small for a ute, but it was off my eiger, so I'll run it till it gives up. don't know how well it works on the teryx yet, i haven't had to winch myself out yet. but i've used it probably 20-25 times getting friends atvs out of some pretty nasty muck!!

when it goes, i'll move up to a bigger Viper Max. the thing is awesome, especially for the price, and their customer service it top notch!!! if you have any questions or problems, just call Peter at MotoAlliance (the manufacturer) and he'll gladly help.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im running the viper max 4000 on mine and its plenty.. Love the price also..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Nope havent noticed it boggin'it down.

·
MadTeryx
11 Posts
viper

we are running viper max 4000 with rope. it does great with no battery problems.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just got my viper max 4500 with rope, blue rope. like $270 shipped

·
Registered
323 Posts
i just killed my viper MX3000 for the second time, but it was my fault. the first time the cable jumped the spool, and the second time i broke the freespool. they've warrantied it for me both times and sent me the part so i can fix it myself instead of sending it off. mettlers has a upgrade kit for anyone running a 2000 - 3000 viper max that looks pretty solid. i did the first repair myself and will be doing this one also, so they're very easy to work on. if you are in the market, go with the 4000 or 4500. better internals and fully waterproof.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I use the 4000 Warn, went into a sea of mud yesterday trying to place my wheels so i wouldnt get high centered, and I failed. Good thing I was surrounded my sturdy trees.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Warn 4000. No issues at all. Other than having a hard time finding a mounting plate that no one was producing, but that's not a problem now as they are available.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts