Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering opening a UTV specific shop locally. My question is if i were in your town;

What parts/accessories would you like to see in stock?

Would you rather support a UTV specific shop for repairs or the dealer?

What are the major items that you replace/repair often?

Do you buy roll cages online or have a local 4x4 shop custom build it?

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
The hardest thing for me to find is wheel studs and lug nuts. All my local dealers only seem to have like 2 of each in stock.

Have you talked to any of the shops about opening up a franchise in your area? I know a few miles down the street from me a RV dealership has a Dragon Fire Racing shop inside.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
roll cages, long travel, seats, aftermarket parts, etc.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Dream Shop

Lights, Wheels, Tires, Seat Belts, Seats, Roll Cages,engine electronics, clutch parts, knowledgeable staff and a great looking Blonde behind the counter to collect my $$$$$$$

FST1

·
Registered
549 Posts
^^x2 + exhaust, and free coffee, since i would be hangin out there alot

·
Registered
318 Posts
knowledgeable staff and a great looking Blonde behind the counter to collect my $$$$$$$ FST1
Just have the great looking blonde hand out free Long Travel kits, and you will have a ton of loyal customers!! LOL

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Me with the winning lotto ticket...

·
El Moderator
4,038 Posts
I've always liked shops that have IN STOCK inventory...wheel studs, CVT Belts, tie rod ends, ball joints, steering box, aftermarket parts/accessories AND the expertise to handle all the problems that come with installing and maintaining.

·
Premium Member
2,211 Posts
Know your market, Alabama probably lift kits, mud tires, snorkels, exhausts, install service, small bolt on goodies. stock on hand is money out of pocket so make sure it is something that the people in the area want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts