Kawasaki Teryx Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a good idea of the range on a full tank of fuel, I'm going on a 20 mile ride and was not sure if it would make it on one tank of fuel, I know alot will depend on how I drive and the terrain, just need to know if it will make it or not, any input would help thanks,

2008 camo teryx LE
28" Mudlites
sound bar with MP3 and AMP
Dynotek CDI
2" Lift kit
Snorkels
:icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I made a run from havasu up to topock with the teryx, billet exhaust tip and dynatek cdi, foot on the floor. The tank was full when I left and the trip one way was 22.3 miles on the gps. I filled up at topock and it took less than 2 gallons. I agree with dieselpowered, about 70-80 miles on a tank.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I made a run from havasu up to topock with the teryx, billet exhaust tip and dynatek cdi, foot on the floor. The tank was full when I left and the trip one way was 22.3 miles on the gps. I filled up at topock and it took less than 2 gallons. I agree with dieselpowered, about 70-80 miles on a tank.
i know dunatic and theres no way he went 20 miles with the pedel on the floor. he drives like a girl:loser2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have been getting around 70 to 80 miles per tank also. It usually burns about 1 gallon per hour. About 7 to 8 hours of operation per tank with mixed riding conditions.

·
TERYXERISER
311 Posts
About $4.15 an hour and by the end of the week it'll be $4.75!!!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
i know dunatic and theres no way he went 20 miles with the pedel on the floor. he drives like a girl:loser2:
As long as I've known tileman the only times he has ever seen the front of anything I drive is when it is parked or when I've had to turn around to find him.:spank1:

·
Registered
36 Posts
my 10 year old grandson , rides his LT80 faster than MR.TILEMAN

hes always telling me to slow him down .
here i am trying to have a little fun with my friend dunatic and some jackass who calls himself race2win has to stir the pot...:wind1:well haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts